Need Security Work?
I am pleased to announce that I am offering my services to business owners and individuals who need assistance with security (or other technical tasks). My current rates are posted at Protector Support, my support and consulting site (see link below).
Here are some examples of what I can help with:
- Clean up a blog or web site after a hack.
- Look at your blog or website and tell you about security vulnerabilities you can fix (I can even fix them for you if you control the software / script and an update is available).
- Analysis of your web site’s risk posture.
- Create training / procedure documentation (video, written, etc. — according to your needs and desires).
I am also able and willing to perform writing tasks, proofreading, etc. If you’d like to conduct an interview or work with me on a digital product (i.e. a security ebook), we can negotiate rates and commissions. Short “publicity” type interviews (generally under 30 minutes) are always considered and I usually don’t charge for them. Here’s how it works:
- Go to Protector Support to contact me. Please include a brief description of what you would like for me to do.
- I will take a look at the job. If I think it’s beyond my capabilities and/or I don’t have the time to do it, I’ll politely and quickly turn it down so that you don’t waste time.
- If I can take the job, I’ll send you back an estimate for the job.
- If you agree to the estimate and terms, pay half of the estimated cost up-front (the balance is due upon completion).
Payment method is PayPal. I do not accept other methods. I look forward to helping you better protect your business. Sincerely, Tom